When you purchase items from Boost Division and they ship from our location you will be emailed a custom tracking splash page with your tracking information and package contents. This will allow you to track your package as it travels across the U.S. or across the world. Pretty cool, eh? See the below picture…
We are happy to offer FREE SHIPPING on most* orders over $199.99 to the lower 48 continental United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Orders that are shipped for FREE will be sent via a standard shipping means and could take up to 7 days to arrive. Due to the large number of stocking warehouses across the US, most orders shipped to the continental 48 states arrive within 1-3 business days.
Most orders are available for immediate shipping, same day as ordered, if orders are processed before 6pm EST. Some orders may take 24-48 hours to process. Note that not ALL products may be in stock at the time of purchase. If there will be a significant delay on shipping or an item is back-ordered, we will promptly contact you. If the item you ordered is delayed or back-ordered for any reason, we will promptly ship your item once it becomes available, and we will ship via your selected method upon checkout.
We do provide Saturday shipping on most orders free of charge. Please note that we do not ship on Sundays or holidays.
*Large/heavy items are ineligible for free shipping due to the fact that your item(s) must be shipped via freight.
Boost Division is located in Chesapeake, VA USA.
International purchaser is responsible for ALL duties, customs, tariff, declarations, etc.
International orders may take up to 30 days shipping time.
NO FREE Shipping on International orders of any type.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for shopping with us! We always want you to be thrilled with your Boost Division purchase(s). If you aren’t satisfied, please download the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form below and follow the instructions to ship your item(s) back to us.
- Please include the RMA form below inside the box of the returned merchandise
- Please allow 10-14 business days upon return for items to be processed and a credit to be issued.
- All returns must have a valid RMA number issued by Boost Division in order to be processed for a credit/exchange.
- Products (including original packaging) must be returned in new, resaleable condition, with all pieces included. Installed parts will NOT be authorized for return.
- Any return received without an RMA, or appeared to have be used/previous installed will result in your item(s) being declined for return and the shipper/customer must pay the return shipping fees.
- All electronics returned need to be sealed and in their original packaging in order to receive a credit. Faulty electronics upon install must be submitted for RMA with the manufacture directly, not Boost Division. This includes, but are not limited to; ECUs, gauges, fuel pumps etc…
- We recommend shipping returned products via a tracking courier such as UPS, FedEx, or US Certified Mail with insurance to ensure full credit.
- Special ordered items are not eligible for return, exchange, cancellation, or refunds of any type.
- Items on clearance or marked final sale are not eligible for return.
- All returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee and no refund of shipping cost.
- No refunds allowed after 15 days of original purchase date. Return must be postmarked no later than 15 days from the date of purchase.
- Boost Division reserves the right to refuse any item for return without explanation.
- Boost Division reserves the right to issue a store credit for a return vs crediting back the funds.
- By submitting your RMA with Boost Division, you are agreeing to these terms in their entirety.